Re: [wg-c] The IAB statement on sharing DNS domain registires

At 10:41 20.03.00 -0800, Karl Auerbach wrote:
>The IAB statement on DNS has absolutely no bearing on the policy question
>of diversity of ownership of operators of DNS in the ICANN franchise root.

I agree with the statement as written above.

As long as we agree that we're talking about a single root, where the set
of registrations is managed under a single ruleset, the IAB statement
has no bearing on how that root is administered.

Ownership of operators is not part of the IAB statement.

                 Harald
               IAB member