Re: [wg-c] more on non-shaired gTLDs

At 10:31 19-03-2000 -0800, Rick H Wesson wrote:
>How do folks see the registrars constituency supporting non-shaired
>registries?

Dear Rick:

It would depend upon the nature of the gTLD, its charter and whether the
registrY was for profit or not.

For example, the following:

1. For profit registry for .www:  I think ICANN Accredited registrars
should be allowed to register under it under equitable terms.

2. Not for profit registry for chartered gTLD .museum:  I personally would
have no objection to being excluded from such a gTLD.

Personal regards, BobC