RE: [wg-c] Important -- voting on WG report

I vote "YES".

- On a personal note, I believe that whatever our individual feelings on the
issues in question, we should try to assist ICANN to move forward on the new
gTLD issue at speed - because the Internet community (and global e-commerce
in general) expect it.  Clearly, there is a need for a whole host of new
gTLD's and the "initial rollout" of 6-10 should be introduced (and added to)
as soon as possible.  To that end, I think we should merely recommend a
process by which ICANN can evaluate and authorise the new gTLD's (and new
registries to run them), as opposed to trying to determine what each
individual gTLD should be.

- Finally, I would like to add that (in my view) Jonathan has done an
excellent job on this report - under less than easy circumstances - and his
efforts should be applauded by all.