Re: [wg-c] Re: your mail

The subject was raised 70 days ago, please see:
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-c/Arc01/msg00468.html

Following the thread in the WG-C archives and you'll
see also the statements of Walsh and Kozlowski. The
latter is worth reading.

This isn't the only time the issue has been discussed.

> Marketing the distinction between the three isn't in NSI's business
> interest, but if they were separate, it would be in the competitive
> registry's interest...

I'm sorry Marilyn, but two notes today,
	a minor note on March 14th,
	a minor note on January 10th,
	a minute note on December 19th,
	a "no" vote on December 15th,
is all you've contributed to WG-C since the DNSO Archive
rolled over on November 23rd. Ignoring today's outburst
that's a very modest bit of thinking -- once a month for
a quarter.

> Just a thought... Any ideas from others on this?

My idea is that AT&T has no interests at stake in the DNS
registry and registrar issue, and that discussing any bit
of the problem with a non-participant is a commendable act
of intellectual charity, but best done off-list.

Cheers,
Eric