[wg-c] Silent and Reflective, Otherwise Active, or simply Dead or Zombie

Karl, Bob, Jon,

On the 40+ bits of list deadwood -- the non-participting subscribers to
the WG-C list.

They are non-responsive. I figure they are simply dead. I didn't keep a
concise count of off-list responses I got from them during the vote, but
few are capable of proof that they are not in fact dead or zombies.

Eric
P.S. The subject line was Re: [wg-c] reposted for Bob Broxton, but no
Dead or Zombie mailing list "participant" would read something with a
subject like that.