[wg-c] Progress

My thoughts worth .02 cents US: The Trademark lobby seems to
have recently made an effort to hijack the discussion here.
If the threat is that they will call for a vote with the new
100+ membership--to the best of my knowledge, they still
don't have the deck stacked in their favor.
-Rick, are your intentions to become a new registrar?
-I fully support Jon's draft of wg-c report.
-Oddly enough, I'm starting to see the logic in Eric's
initial suggestion of the roll out process.
-I do, to a certain extent, agree with "pioneer preference"
(as long as they can meet the standards determined by this
group).
Also, I think that plenty of time has been given to call for
a vote on the issues that Jon has brought up. If subscribers
are not responding, we should feel no obligation to withhold
or delay a vote. I think we should hammer out The initial
"eight principles", but other than that, let's get it
together and act with purpose on what this group has already
decided should happen.
-Justin