RE: [wg-c] application documents requirements

William,

I am not suggesting that there is consesnsus about sharing within this
group,; however I point to the green/white paper and several years of
many groups working to implement shared access to the current list of
gTLDs.

I doubt there is a significant group of folks from any of those involved
that wish to create new monopolies.

-rick