RE: [wg-c] application documents requirements

bill,

I stated that some questions would need to be resolved and the model
as far as whois to refer or not refer is still unasnwered as a
requirement for all new registries. IMHO it should be open for the
proposed registry.

as for "shaired" I think there certainly is consesnus that there should
be a model for "registrars" to participate and that the Registry is not
a registrar and certainly not the sole registrar for the proposed gTLD.

now, would you mind commenting on the utility of the other points in my
outline.

-rick