Re: [wg-c] historical trivia (getting to the Shepperd/Kleiman "p

> The only such company is CORE.  Companies that file lawsuits to force
> their way into the IANA root, and in the meantime use rogue root zones,
> can not by any stretch be said to be working "within the process".

Gee, and I say that CORE is the only such company that does NOT
qualify, since it was a failed attempt. I would argue that if it had any
standing at all, it would be in the roots right now. Companies that
illegal infringe upon trademarks, collude to prevent access to an
essential service, and manage to spend almost $2 million with nothing
to show for it can not by any stretch be said to be working "within
the process." Indeed, CORE seemed to thumb its nose at the process
and invent a whole new one.

Yawn.

Kent: Rhymes with "Bias."

--