[wg-c] Deadlines and Draft Language

Jon,
I think the "Ongoing Work" section is great. It's a solid
and equitable representation of what was discussed here in
this group. With the way this reads, I take back my previous
qualification and am now squarely in group 3. Perhaps the
"eight principles" can be improved in future work, but at
least there is the foundation of a defined set of criteria
with which to judge the registries' applications.
 Also, apologies to Eric for my rash comment/accusation (I
really don't think you're crotchety).
--Justin