RE: [wg-c] historical trivia (getting to the Shepperd/Kleiman "p

>There is some room in the review of the events to allow that Chris may
>have misinterpreted some things that were said at one stage, however
>the full sequence of communications clearly shows that there was never
>a scanction/permission/authority/direction given to Chris regarding
>".web".  There was encouragement to be involved in the process of
>developing the plan for new gTLDs.

I think this says enough. It's called "hedging" and sometimes also
called "cover your ass." Jon was human, just like everyone else, and
chose to interpret events as he wished.

You believe what you want to believe, Kent. I have no desire to
argue this point with you again. This was all relevant a couple
of years ago. It's not relevant any longer.

You have a wonderful day.

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web