Re: [wg-c] historical trivia (getting to the Shepperd/Kleiman "p

Process [...] Process [...] Process [...]

Bickering, slander, FUD, spin, obfuscation, pontification, destruction...
This is the process as it appears for the most part, from those who
professionally sit on mailing lists and spew ascerbic ascii and oppose
all who don't march lock step with this "process" of making noise,
thwarting all progress...and doing little if nothing else.

It has been very healty to work "outside" of this "process" because,
at least in our lab, we actually got something done!  Running code,
innovations, operational business, best practice, good policies happy
clients.

Now, all this is brought to the table and those who claim a monopoly over
the "process" stare and say that none of this exists or matters because
it wasn't done as part of the "process".  The fact that such things
exist says nothing about the "process", and everything about the good
of working independently, and bearing the fruits of good old American
R&D entrepeneurism.

This "process" has been going on for YEARS and it's still more of the
same Bovine Scatology, stasis, deadlock, quagmire, impass, regurgitation...
Nothing can be accomplished as long as the professional spoilers have their
way.

My hope of working within the DNSO was to come together with professionals
who are serious about accomplishing something, and not just about their own
pompous agendas, or the PR agendas of their sponsors and special interests.
There are some serious and diligent people on this list, but they must be
the silent ones who may be getting incredulous about all the drivel and
pettyness spewed by a vocal few.  It's time to get over this and get to
work on the agenda, which is to find a way to scale the DNS in a way that
is operationally stable, fair, inclusive, and in the best interests of
all.  If that can be achieved here, then it may redeem the term "process"
and elevate it back to the position that it deserves, in true legitimacy,
and not in the artificial and contrived theater that it has become.

Paul

Get Free Private Encrypted Email https://mail.lokmail.net
        Switch to Name.Space: http://namespace.org/switch