Re: [wg-c] historical trivia (getting to the Shepperd/Kleiman "principles")

Mr. Garrin,

You wrote that there is a "very serious flaw" in my "choice of language".

While I'm gratified that a self-aggrandizing technically vacuous flake
has only taken one clause consisting of a qualifier and the surrounding
set of words or abstractions qualified to build his recurring hobbyhorse,
I would be more pleased if you would fall off the roof under your own,
albeit limited power.

Kindly toot your own "I gota parade off the ICANN route" horn, and leave
us musically challenged, seriously flawed wonks in peace.

In a better list, you'd be administratively unsubscribed, for repeated
grandstanding while chanting "fuck the WG-C Charter and fuck ICANN too".

Cheers,
Eric