Re: [wg-c] Re: [ga] OBJECTION TO THE RELEASE OF "REPORT (PART ONE) OF WORKI

	A good resolution from Cairo:  The NC wants to circulate the report for
public comment, as the report of the WG, *but* they're giving us another
ten days to get the report to them.  This will allow us to go through the
procedural steps that have been missing so far -- vote and additional time
for comment.  The NC also wants more discussion in the report of our
*ongoing* agenda, so I will try to circulate a revised version tomorrow,
along with some sort of plan for a vote.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C
weinberg@msen.com