[wg-c] "process"

Thank you Bob Broxton. In the weeks that I've been closely
following the wg-c debate, it's become apparent to me that
this forum is really the furthest thing from a genuine
debate. It's clear to me that the powers that be want what
they want and anybody that has a dissenting view is harshly
criticized and labeled anti progress. The usual suspects
keep referring to their seat of ethos as being derived from
a majority vote early on--they now have a mandate to do what
they see fit, even though the group of participants is now
much larger than it was early on. The time constraints now
seem to be dictating not only the degree of democracy in
arriving at the "groups" findings, but also the substance of
those findings. The cards were stacked before this project
began.

Sincerely,
Justin McCarthy