RE: [wg-c] IMPORTANT: DRAFT WG-C REPORT

While I understand Bob's concern about the desire to have adequate time to
review the draft Report, it is obvious that the timing is not within the
WG's control. I think Jon's statement is on target and I echo the view of
others regarding the terrific work he has done for this WG.

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
www.cyberspaces.org
rod@cyberspaces.org