Re: [wg-c] Re: nine principles for domain names

Agreed. That is why we should stop fussing with these so-called "principles" and
get back to work on the real task facing WG-C. We have a consensus on 6-10, we
are now in the process of determining implementation. If Mr. sheppard or others
want to use these principles as a way of evaluating SPECIFIC proposals to
implement 6-10 new TLDs in the next six months, they are welcome to do so, and
others are welcome to apply other principles. But even if we happen to come to an
agreement on such generalities (and the likelihood is that we will not) we will
not agree on how they apply to specific proposals. so let's start with specific
proposals.