RE: [wg-c] Cairo meeting?

In defense of ICANN, they are a staff of 6, with a lawyer doing the meeting
planning, and supporting organizations that do not help with their tardiness
on various logistics and schedules.

However, while a WG-C meeting in Cairo would definately be constructive (and
I hope we are able to arrange one), I don't believe everyone on this list
has the time or resources to get there.  Outcomes of such meetings should
not be set in stone, but discussed and ratified on the list, but I do agree
that business gets done in face-to-face meetings.  I hope a meeting in Cairo
will progress the business we need to be taking care of.