RE: [wg-c] nine principles for domain names

The problem with this is that Kent has a point and it is correct. The word
"trust" has precise technical meaning and semantics, in the context of
security issues. This context is much too closely coupled with domain issues
for us to make fine distinction possible, without totally confusing the
meanings for either. We'd spend much too much time bickering over the
distinctions, and when they apply, as both contexts could be used in the
same sentence.

Besides, the word "trust" is being used here to connote consistency. This
may be a mis-application in any case.