RE: [wg-c] .eu and the notion of regional TLDs

Hello Chris,

I was quite well aware of the context when I said what I did. I also agree
with you. My meaning was to say that I understood the motivation. I never
claimed to condone it, or maybe I did.<grin>

To put it bluntly, this whole process is taking way too long, with endless
delays and speed-bumps thrown in almost haphazardly. There is going to come
a time when unilateral action will be taken by someone. EU is just building
up the pressure some more.

The higher the pent-up demand, the greater the chance that someone will
actually take unilateral action. Chris, I would think that you would welcome
this.