Re: [wg-c] Administrivia (final)

Thanks for the kind words Bob.

Five people who have advocated some positive positions, one even a paper,
did not vote. One is both near blind and so textually challenged, and on
the ICANN Board, and so may not have commented or voted for two or more
reasons. That leaves 37 or so. I haven't the energy, idle time, or burning
interest to know if any are former contributors now imitating dead letter
boxes, or if they're bidding their time for some later surprise party.

Mind, doing nothing is less absurd than three of the voters, Hooker spamed
up the food chain in wild excitement, Bob Broxton appears less gifted than
average, and Scott Pollard wants to save the Republic or something. I'm not
picking on the validity of the remaining NO voters -- these are just people
I wouldn't want on my side on a sunny day.

People filtering-to-discard on "wg-c@dnso.org" as To/Cc/Bcc/Subject?
People who can't unsub??
40% of the list held prisioner of bad or banal email by majordomo run amok???

Those were possibilities I'd never considered. Well here is the lurker list,
be empirical, send them a Season's Greetings. Maybe they're all dead, or
working hard in a WG-C located in a parallel universe.

chon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr
daiva@sc-uni.ktu.lt
ivan@netnames.com		<-- NetNames
jon.englund@excitehome.net	<-- Excite