[wg-c] Re: VOTE

At 20:03 1999-12-16 -0500, Eric Brunner wrote:
>Did you forget something?

No Eric i have not forgotten anything. I am reading the mailinglist
everyday with great interest. I though did´nt know it was mandatory to vote!

Besides that I think it is wrong to have a vote while at the same time
there is a document out for comments. There is a possibility to give
comments on the document until midjanuary. The question of introducing new
gTLD:s and how many should then be adressed in the answers on the document.

To have a vote right now is just a way of keeping the traffic on the list
up. The list is less messy now than it had been and I would appreciate
tries to keep it clean and substantual. The way of doing that is to conduct
the work in a structured way, step by step and carefully without stress
(compare treatment of small kids).

Said that, I am prepared to give my vote - ABSTAIN.

Eva Frölich
e-mail:	eva@nic-se.se
NIC-SE, Box 5774, 114 87 Stockholm

http://www.nic-se.se