RE: [wg-c] Register.com auto-reg's TMs in all domains, ICANN a c

On 15-Dec-1999 Mark C. Langston wrote:

> According to http://www.newsbytes.com/pubNews/99/140785.html
> registre.com will now automatically register a domain name in over
> 260 TLDs at once for TM holders willing to pay the fee.
>
> I'm assuming this includes all ccTLDs as well.

Companies have been specializing in doing this for years, Mark.  Netnames.com has been
one of many that has offered a similiar service for quite some time now.

Others include companies such as Netcorp's Alldomains.com service.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Networks
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934