[wg-c] Consensus call

NO.

Comment
This is the wrong question. It is not one or six or 1000. We should first ask what do we want to achieve in any new gTLDS? On what principles should they be established? Answer that and the number of them to fit the principles will emerge.  Deciding on just the numbers (albeit for a testbed) is like starting a discussion on dinner by saying: "how many burgers do you want?" The right question is: "what sort of restaurant will cater for most tastes?"

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9  av. des Gaulois  B-1040 Brussels
Tel +322 736 0305 Fax +322 734 6702