Re: [wg-c] Re: Proprietary TLDs (was: scope and TLDs)

On 29-Nov-99 Milton Mueller wrote:
>> You may want to ask someone other than yourself if
>> delegations are property,
>
> I've been asking you, and you've been ducking the question for several
> posts.
> Any time you care to answer, I'm all ears.

I'll post here what I posted to Eric privately after he attempted to
"require" me to respond to one of his little "summaries and inquiries"
about my posts :

===============

People don't need you to summarize their comments or the comments of
others, Eric, they are quite capable of reading them on their own and
understanding what they say, and if they don't understand to ask for
clarification.  Your "summaries" are some of the most subjective
"summaries" I have seen.  You can leave me out of them from here on, my
own words are quite clear enough.

You take what people say, twist it around, and focus on one small part of
it, and then try and word questions in a way that support  your
presuppositions.  This is the kind of thing I would expect to see in a
high school or college debate student, but its not really appropriate for
a workgroup setting, Eric, and I will not get dragged into those
adolescent games.

It is exactly why I do not believe Eric capable of being an equal
participant in genuine discourse working towards progress, and why I will
not engage in discourse with him, publicly or privately.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934