Re: [wg-c] Administrivia

| Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:19:31 -0500
| From: Eric Brunner <brunner@world.std.com>
|
| Jon, Javier,
|
| The comments period indicated at for WG-C needs fixing, see
| http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.html
|
| The Interim Report itself could be directly available from
| http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.htm, in addition to
| http://www.dnso.org, see
| http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19991023.NCwgc-report.html
|
| The WG-C archive is (temporarily) unavailable, see
| http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-c/Archives/index.html
|
| The comments period indicated within the intro of the Interim
| Report could be made specific, and the comments address stated.
|
| Cheers,
| Eric

Javier, Jon and Eric,

Thank you for comments.

1. The URL to the Interim Report itself will be added within minutes
   to the http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.html

2. The archives of WG-C were reorganized few hours ago (circa 2400
   messages).
   The old one (July 12th to Nov 23th) renamed to:
   http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-c/Arc00/maillist.html
   The new one starts on Nov 23th:
   http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-c/Arc01/maillist.html

   The content of http://www.dnso.org/archives.html (All archives
   at glance from the main page) has been changed accordingly,
   but probably the check is needed for other pointers inside the
   dnso.org -- will be done today.

3. The comments address is stated at least in two places,
   "Call for comments" and "http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.html",
   quoting:
      All comments shall be sent to comments-gtlds@dnso.org,
   Jon, do you wish I add it inside the Interim Report ?

DNSO Secretariat