Re: [wg-c-1] Drafting Proposal

No new date has been circulated.
I will use this opportunity to reiterate the ACM-IGC proposal:

We aim for a WG-C face-to-face meeting in Los Angeles in November, we circulate and
modify the proposal among the WG during the month of November, and we conclude the
report and submit it to the DNSO by the end of November.

I cannot endorse Connolly's proposal as a report because a) it states what is too
obvious to need stating, and b) it seems to imply that the WG disband because it
didn't meet the original arbitrary and unrealistic timetable. (This could be a
misinterpretation on my part) There's no point in starting all over again.