[wg-c-1] Consensus?

The last four days have certainly been very interesting. I have received over 100 messages regarding WG C 1 in my mailbox.

While some in the Group seems to participate only in order to express views that goes far beyond the subject, others have delivered thoughtful and serious arguments and suggestions.

Sure, it is necessary to start with an "open" debate, even when the forum is as limited as in our Group. Nevertheless, at some point we have to move on.

I suggest that Javier, based on the last few days correspondence, makes a try to reword (if necessary) the original questions raised, and that we thereafter take a vote on the essential question whether there should be any new gTLDs at all.

When voting, everyone should also make a _short_ statement why they voted YES or NO.

// Petter Rindforth

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all"
Oscar Wilde