RE: [wg-b] ICANN Election Results

At 00:27 16/10/2000 -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>But, it does mean that a fair number of folks agree with him.

no, it means that a fair number of folks voted for him.

It's *likely* that a lot of those voters agree with him on at least some of
the issues (including the idea that ICANN as currently constituted is a Bad
Thing).
But the voters' stand on specific issues is an inference, not a
demonstrated fact.

just making sure we know what we know and how it is different from what we
think....

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94