Re: [wg-b] Just In Case...

> Having a case where the compromise enshrined in the UDRP was not enacted
> does not seem to me to have much bearing on whether the UDRP itself is fair
> or not.

Ten days to find an engage counsel, get the facts, draft a complaint, get it
filed, and get it back to the registrar in a situation where the parties are
in various time zones around the globe is a very short time fuse.  Now,
imagine being brought in with five days left on the clock and having to deal
with including the registrar in the complaint as well.

With the ones on my desk now, I'm recommending that respondents file the DJ
action prior to termination of proceedings in the UDRP.  Waiting for the UDRP
decision is a waste of time.