Re: [wg-b] Just a thought

As we conclude the hard toil of this Working Group, I would like to ask for
return to civility.  I understand that the timing of Michael Palage's newest
idea was not totally orthodox from a procedural point of view, but the intent
was genuine.  Reading through the comments -- as a good chair must and should
-- Michael found some new insights and perhaps a new option to compromise.

Even if you don't agree with the proposal, I would urge you to debate the
ideas and not to attack the messenger.

Thanks, Kathy Kleiman