Re: [wg-b] WG-B Report

<<

 So to whom do we send our comments now?  >>

Absoutely everyone should send their comments to the Names Council in the
current round of public comment, open until May 10 and prominently posted on
the DNSO.ORG website.  If you agree with the two points labeled consensus
(including the one that WG-B did not support a WIPO Famous Marks List), then
please say so.

If you agree or disagree with the proposal of the Sunrise Proposal (which was
not labeled consensus), please let us know.  I will try to see that the NC
takes a step which it has not yet done -- that it writes a report summarizing
the comments to the NC.

It is then my understand that iCANN staff will decide which aspects of the
WG-B report to adopt, and then proceed to its own public comment period.

public comment is now the critical  path, kathy kleiman