RE: [wg-b] WG-B Report

[Andrew Dalgleish]

I believe that the primary concern of the IPC is allowing consumers to
find the correct (ie their own) products.
For many casual web surfers, the domain name system is a 1:1 mapping of
product names to web sites.

Round-robin 1:many mappings do not solve the problems with finding the
right site for any given product name.
(I should have added a comment/disclaimer about this.)