[wg-b] Advocacy's Roundtable via Internet Audio

Title: Advocacy's Roundtable via Internet Audio

Advocacy and SBA's computer services is piloting a project to broadcast the audio of our April 10 roundtable on Internet domain names.  To reach the broadcast go to Advocacy's domain name issue page at http://www.sba.gov/advo/is_dom.html and follow the link to the roundtable audio page.  This link will only be active on Monday, April 4, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.  I do not believe that the link even appears on the page yet.  Computer services will have it up Monday morning.

You will need to have Microsoft's Media player to receive the broadcast.

Along with the audio streaming, we will be piloting the ability to receive comments via a chat line.  These comments will be received by a computer at the roundtable and will be read to the discussion group.  This will be available on the same page as the audio broadcast.

I stress that this is a pilot program, and we may encounter difficulties.  If you are able, I recommend that you use the teleconferencing bridge.  I still have a few lines available.  Please let me know if you are interested so that I can send you the number and passcode.

Eric

--
Eric Menge
Office of Advocacy