Re: [wg-b] .UNION Top-level domain name

While you're briefing us on the law, you might want to cite the specific law or
any legal precedent which authorizes famous marks to be excluded from a list of
available names *prior to use.* All of the law I am familiar with assumes that a
fact-specific determination is to be made.

When you're done doing that, please tell us which law defines "famousity" on a
global basis.

--MM