Re: [wg-b] Learning To Tune Out Distractions In An Open Room

WG-B:
I will share my hope that we can work together in this working group to
resolve our intellectual, legal and political opinions and their differences.
 One of many things I learned in the UDRP Ad Hoc Committee is that we can
actually work and talk together across constituency lines if the rhetoric is
low.

For those who don't know, in my non-ACM-IGC life, I am an attorney who
practices trademark and telecommunications law.  I understand opposing
arguments, but I also have a vision of the Internet that dates back to 1982
when it was solely noncommercial speech. I worry about the diversity of
speech on the Internet going foward.

I hope we can work together,
Kathryn Kleiman