[wg-b] WG-B timeline and current status????

I was looking through the WG-B archive today, looking for the group's
current status and plans.
The newest one I found in my archive was the enclosed one.

As today is Dec 5, I don't think we're quite on track.
In particular, I don't think we can call the comment period closed when
I still can't see a Website with the position papers we need to comment on.

Michael, care to give us a status update?

                       Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no