Re: [wg-b] Noncommercial protections for words

Specifically, how does this discussion of noncommercial usage affect
exclusion?  The non-commercial use of an AUFM (such as xerox.firm) as a
domain name carries a heavy presumption of being unlawful (unless you
wanted to create a noncommercial gTLD such as
xerox.[obviousindicatorofnoncommercialuse].