[wg-b] Filter agreement drafts from Red Cross/Olympic?

I was glancing through a report from the Los Angeles meeting, when the
following sentence leaped out at me:

Palage ....... noted that there are filter protections that Olympic
committees and the Red Cross have asked the registrars to voluntarily sign.

If someone has access to the text of these proposals, I think that would be
valuable input to the group, on at least 2 counts:

- A concrete example of what would satisfy at least a few large IP
stakeholders, unfiltered by
    the expectation of having to find consensus within a working group like
this
- A concrete basis for evaluations on how these proposals would affect
users' rights.

(Olympicair.com is IMHO a pirated domain, but not from the US Olympic
comittee....)

                              Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no