RE: [wg-b] LA Meeting

Let me check on the business constituency, Michael... Perhaps I can try to
BC to meet Monday p.m. as well. Others???

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael D. Palage [mailto:mpalage@infonetworks.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 11:33 AM
To: wg-b@dnso.org
Subject: [wg-b] LA Meeting

When would the working group like to get together for a round table
discussion. Monday afternoon/evening is full because as secretary of the
registrar constituency I must chair that meeting. Tuesday has been set aside
for the meeting of DNSO Constituencies Work Groups. I think Tuesday morning
is best since the general assembly meeting will be in the afternoon.

Any feedback?