Re: [wg-b] Re: WIPO as an argument for famous marks protection

At 02:15 07.10.99 -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Religion and culture = can of worms.
>Commercial trademarks for western multinationals = sacred cow

so since a sacred cow is part of religion and culture, we have proved by
induction that commercial trademarks for western multinationals is a can of
worms. Guess we knew that :-)

                          Harald

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, Maxware, Norway
Harald.Alvestrand@maxware.no