RE: [wg-b] food for thought

I believe that I said "local"? "Local" in this case, means local
jurisdiction. MHSC has to conform to the laws of the state of Delaware
and the Federal government of the USofA. That is all we have to listen
to. Anything else is strictly courtesy. There are procedura channels
extant which will bring issues into those jurisdictions. They are
adequate. It is strictly a matter of process and procedure. Well known
process and procedure at that.