Re: [wg-b] RE: (wg-b) Issues to Consider

Eileen, most of my clients own trademarks and/or functioning vanity numbers that
require protection in various scenarios, so I'm accustomed to navigating the
waters.

However, although I've literally just joined this list, I'm disturbed by the
vast discrepancies in positions taken depending which foot the shoe is on (per
my last post, "food for thought" ...)

Judith

--
Judith Oppenheimer, 1 800 The Expert, 212 684-7210
mailto:joppenheimer@icbtollfree.com