[wg-b] Just a thought

The purpose of a Working Group is to stimulate IDEAS. One of the rules that
I was taught about brainstorming is that there are never any wrong ideas,
only some that are better than others. Unfortunately there have only been a
small handful of people that have offered solutions to the problems facing
this Working Group, although there never remains a shortage of people
willing to criticize the work of the handful of people putting ideas
forward. My latest idea will not be incorporated into the Working Group B
Final Report. In fact, I believe most will find it very minimalistic.

Mike

P.S. I would like to thank Harold for his idea. If anyone else has any other
ideas that have not been discussed please send them my way.