RE: [wg-b] WG-B Deadline

How would special interest domains (eg. .isnotfair, .union) work? Would a
website in a special interest domain be required to advocate a particular
viewpoint? Could a ".union" website be anti-union? A ".green" website
anti-green? Can a person own a ".isnotfair" website and put any content on
the site, even if the content doesn't address anything as fair or unfair?

Steve Hartman