[wg-b] Tues Meeting 6-8pm Cairo

Just a fast note about the WG-B.  I understand we have a room for Tuesday (tomorrow) from 6-8pm (should our discussion take that long).  Unfortunately, we do not yet know the room.

For those in Cairo, please check the ICANN Boards in the Cairo Sheraton for room updates.  We will be in the Cairo Sheraton....

And for those not in Cairo, we will have someone keep good notes of the meeting and will let you know the discussion.

regards, kathy