From: owner-wg-b@dnso.org [mailto:owner-wg-b@dnso.org]On Behalf Of
KathrynKL@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2000 9:13 AM
To: wg-b@dnso.org
Subject: [wg-b] Tues Meeting 6-7pm

I have been informed by staff in Egypt that they are arranging a room for
our WG-B working meeting on Tuesday from 6-7pm.  We do not yet have the
room.

I will post the room to this list as soon as the information is available
(but probably not until Sunday night or Monday morning).

I think it is important for us to meet, and I hope you can join us.

Kathryn Kleiman
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Denton;Timothy
FN:Timothy Denton
ORG:tmdenton.com
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1-613-789-5397
TEL;HOME;VOICE:1-613-789-5396
TEL;WORK;FAX:1-613-789-5398
ADR;WORK:;;37 Heney Street;Ottawa;Ontario;K1N 5V6;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:37 Heney Street=0D=0AOttawa, Ontario K1N 5V6=0D=0ACanada
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:tmdenton@magma.ca
REV:19991214T182022Z
END:VCARD