Re: [wg-b] Common Ground

The relationship between working groups b and c is so close that I do not
think you can draw a bright line.  The proposed principles offer a way from
the trademark/noncommercial perspective to create a greater clarity in the
gTLDs that will help those looking for famous marks and other
names/titles/organizations/individuals as well.  I think the Principles can
act as an overlay to the business models and roll-out plans being developed
in WG-C.

Kathy Kleiman