Re: [wg-b] Common Ground

Milton,

Mr Hartman's comments would appear entirely apposite. It is a response to a
series of queries posted by Mr Sheppard of AIM in concert with your assistant,
Ms Kleiman,  to wg-b, is it not? And one would assume that an entity with brand
interests such as Nabisco should be listened to with at least some respect.

Mark