RE: [wg-b] Second Circuit on First Amendment Analysis of Domain Names

None of the existing gTLDs would appear to raise a potential first amendment
issue. The court appears to recognize that fact. Exclusion of
[famousmark].[gtld], at least as applied to currently existing gTLDs, is not
undermined by the decision.

Steve Hartman